If you have any questions - contact our Kreative Team firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTED FILE FORMATS
- adobe illustrator (*.ai)
- encapsulated post script (*.eps)
- portable document format (*.pdf)
300dpi at final print size for the following formats:
- adobe photoshop (*.psd) – leave it in layers!
- tagged image format (*.tif)
JPEGS are generally not acceptable for quality reproduction work. Microsoft Word, Publisher and PowerPoint are also not acceptable formats. Files that do not meet these specifications are subject to artwork charges after review.
Please leave all artwork in layers, outline or rasterize your fonts, and assign desired pantone colors where able.
DESIGN TO PRINT SIZE
Submit your art files sized to your intended print size. We recommend that you design artwork at the final size rather than scaling it up as the last step.
OUTLINE YOUR FONTS
Due to the vast number of available fonts, please convert all type to outlines in Illustrator in order to ensure that we can properly view your art. This is a simple command that converts the type into a shape that is universally recognizable, and will ensure that your art looks the same on everyone’s computer.
MAXIMUM PRINT SIZES
Width x Height:
- Adult unisex garments: 15" x 15"
- Fitted women’s garments and youth shirts: 11" x 15"
- Women’s boy-beater tank tops and toddler: 9" x 15"
- Infant garments: 6" x 10"
- Sleeve prints: 4" x 17"
You can send your artwork to us via:
- Dropbox - we can send you a link - just ask!
- Upload your art on the estimate request page
- Email it to email@example.com with your projects information in the subject and body